Balancing output of a consumer EQ

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 37518 said:
I missed that one!, Are these usable in any way or are they just saturation machines?
If you google EI14 you get loads of hits, even respectable suppliers like RS. However, they do at least specify that these transformers are intended for telephony with a frequency response from 300Hz th 3KHz.

Cheers

Ian

An Edcor 10k:10k on the input and impedance balancing the output worked great.  Thanks to John, ian, and Squarewave for making that possible, and everyone else or their sugestions, I learned from all of them.

craigmorris74 said:
An Edcor 10k:10k on the input and impedance balancing the output worked great.  Thanks to John, ian, and Squarewave for making that possible, and everyone else or their sugestions, I learned from all of them.
gotta love it when a plan comes together...

JR

craigmorris74 said:
I was wondering if I could use a THAT1646 chip to balance the output?

To answer you question directly, could, I would probably do it with a That 1646 myself.

You just need to sort of the supply to the 1646, has it runs on + and - rails, and the unit itself only has one rail of +43v

user 37518 said:
Thumb.png

That should be good for that big Bottom End

;D :D :) ;D

Back