• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Barry Porter Net EQ Film capacitor set

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p0ulp

Hi, I m currently building the Barry Porter NetEQ (PCB from gustav) , and I m finished with populating the board.
The board uses different grid / pitch film capacitor, 5mm and 7,5mm which is quite confusing.

Some of those capacitor with larger pitch can easily be replacement by 5mm regular ones but you have to bend the leg.

Anyway I ve ordered several film capacitor type to be sure and build that gear easily so I do have maybe 3 to 4 complete set of those with good pitch and value, I don't know exatcly how much I would ask for those, have to check the bill, but if anyone is interested I can sell them, got a lot of project to build a the moment and cash is running low, Let me know and I ll do the math do give price withing shipping to your country.

Damn I love to build those equipment :D

Latest posts

Back