Basic 11 slot 500 and 51x module racks

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
served said:
Yes.
Finally there is a Rack PSU in proto.
Also there are some really good updates in rack for the DIY world.
But I will anounce it once its available ;)

nice, can't wait

The Power IO socket for easy PSU wiring.
You can now build your own PSU units and link multiple racks.

P9081235-904x500.jpg

Racks can be bought without the PSU.
I will create a buynow button for this soon.

Hi served! Sign me up for a rack and PSU 240V. When is next batch ready? // Mats, Sweden.

Hey served! Great Product!!!
Will the next batch already be with the 19" PSU? And when will the next batch be ready?

cheers

Hi.

I am going start to also to sell only racks in the future. So that You can choose the PSU you would like to use.
At the moment it looks like rackable PSU is not going to come with this patch. It suffers some issues and it needs some more work.

Ardi.

Updates
New Rev3 PSU will provide 3A on the 16V rail.
It will have an improved cooling scheme.

Made some Power Resistor burn tests for the PSU. It looks good! Better than expected actually.

Currently working on a new rack revision that will not have moving module rails anymore.
Going to replace it with the classical fixed position. But I will keep some rails and parts in if there is a special need for the moving rail version.

You can now buy Rack with out the PSU for 300€ (PP fees included) + shipping costs. send me an email [email protected]
This will be only for the forum for now. After the revision change, its going to the homepage.

Latest posts

Back