Beautiful

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this just before you posted it. It won't solve anything since a lot of people live in apartments. Imagine your pizza being delivered on the lawn all dog owners use to...

Then again the use of drones in Africa to deliver emergency medical supplies , that is real and it saves lives and manpower .
I cant help thinking drone pizza delivery is a bit of a waste , it perhaps only worsens problems for people who suffer social anxiety , lonliness ,isolation and mobillity issues . Covid and the way it was dealt with has led to many many people becoming recluses , many may never recover the confidence to venture forth in the world again . Likewise home delivery services provided by grocery stores , it might seem like a great idea but again its one less point of contact with the outside world .
I take a walk down the town almost everyday , salut a few people I know as they pass , stop for a chat ,
do my grocery shopping ,exchange a smile with the girl serving me , maybe have a pint in the local pub with the ould soldiers , it all counts .

This was beautiful and it gives me hope for our species...how fitting that much of our salvation appears to be growing on the edges of empire rather than from the center of it.

Latest posts

Back