Beesneez Microphones DIY Options

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veronica Sneesby

Hi Guys, I have been asked if I can possibly bring some of the BeesNeez Microphones products to the DIY industry. So here is what I will do. I will make and provide at discounted price three full body kits, you can either select the body kits as pictured or choose any of the BeesNeez Microphones colours (other colours are available at an extra cost) the cost of the body kits will be $399. You will be able to purchase an ELA M251 styled kit, a Neumann U47 Styled Kit and a 51mm Body Kit.

I will be able to supply shock mounts to fit a 60mm mic body, such as U47 and 51mm Mount to fit bodies like the U67 and U87 at $70.

I will also for a short time supply our K67 capsule at half price $250AUD. I will also supply our M7 capsule for a limited time at a reduced rate of $330. All of our capsules come with capsule saddle and mounting post, which are usually valued at $79. The Capsules will ship in a hard plastic case to protect them during shipping.  As with all of the BeesNeez Microphones they are manufactured in the BeesNeez Microphones factory on our property in NSW Australia.

In order to view and purchase the above options. Please visit our secure page attached to our facebook page. I have set up a category just for you, showing your reduced rates. Please feel free to email or PM me if you have any questions.

http://www.facebook.com/BeesNeez?v=app_139114646178872&app_data={%22transaction%22:%22viewcategory%22,%22id%22:%2201e59bdb-2a8f-503d-ae30-7270a877f16f%22}

Kind Regards,
Veronica Sneesby
Beesneez Microphones
www.beesneezmicrophones.com.au

It seems that the shopping cart is showing the price with Australian GST, once you add it to your cart and go to check out, that is taken off, if you are not in Australia. I am trying to get it fixed so that the GST does not show like this unless you are in OZ.

Fantastic!
Our U47 clone with the Beesneez M7 is one of our favorite mics here.

Will the Beesneez k67 fit an original Neumann U87 P48?

I know you all like to see how things tick. If you want to see some manufacturing videos you can visit our website and watch some videos of what we do.

www.beesneezmicrophones.com.au

V

Veronica Sneesby said:
Great news, we love hearing this.

Yes the K67 will fit because they are identical.

if we are talking about an U87ai yes the K67 will fit, but not  for and U87 Vintage with K87 wich uses 4 wire connecting each backplate individually connected and electrically isolated to each other ,
hope this helps, Cheers,
Dany,

poctop said:
if we are talking about an U87ai yes the K67 will fit, but not  for and U87 Vintage with K87 wich uses 4 wire connecting each backplate individually connected and electrically isolated to each other ,
hope this helps, Cheers,
Dany,

Ah, thanks Danny. Yes i was talking about a vintage P48 model.
thanks
paul

If you need the K67 to meet the K87 specs for the P or A model U87, just let us know when purchasing so that we can install isolation mounting.

Hi, micaddict thanks, that is an old shopping cart that i am not really using now (its not attached to our website). The price that you found was for an old K67. The one we make now sells for the same price as the K7 at $500.

Volume11 said:
Hi Veronica, how long will this sale last? I need to free up some funds :)

Hi, i have not put an end date on this offer. However what we do offer on all of our products are flexible layby terms. For laybys, we just ask for a small deposit to secure the product and then you take your time to pay it off (i do this everyday on our mics and it is well liked).

I hope that this helps.

Hi Veronica,
I didn't realize you guys were doing an M7 capsule? From what I remember, the K7 was sort of mix between the the M7 and the K47? Anyhow, is it the K7 we're talking about that is at a discount? Because, if so, you're timing couldn't have been better.

Thanks,
Jon

Hi guys, kewl to see you land in the DIY community, welcome! :D

Does anyone know if any of beezneeze's bodies will fit ioaudio's mk47 build?

I am thinking about an ELMA body pretty hard.  Maybe a few other pieces.  Thanks for offering this.  I am sure I will hit you guys up for something.  I just need to figure it out.

Thanks for the welcome Plipio. I have been looking at the build (which is really good) i think that the 60mm body (the 47 style) would be fine, but someone else more familier with the build might be able to help.

Latest posts

Back