• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BEWARE Bryann9to!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello

1f44b.png

I think kelvin has these you can contact him if you’re still interested

[email protected]
The guy tried to get me to pay with Friends and Family. Claims he's in Norway and tells me he will ship with USPS. lol

I've received this message too from two different scammers from the same WTB thread. Always zero posts. And Jimbo has it here. . . . It's probably some automated program that looks for "WTB" in various forums and generates the fishing scam.

I got two of these too, a referral to a non-member with the item I'm looking for. A few slip-ups indicating English not primary language. The "referrer" just joined the forum hours prior, with no posts. I said "how kind of you to take the time to join a forum to point me to a seller" they never reply. nichole20 and I forgot the other one

I had the same 2 days ago. The interesting thing is there was no BM thread in the last few days selling the item I was looking for. See below for the PM I recieved.

"ukuleland started a new conversation with you at GroupDIY Audio Forum.

You must have missed the post of born2fizh that posted about Hammond 835 transformer for sale some days ago.. I asked about it and he said it's still available with him.. Here's his email [email protected]"

I had exactly the same ukuleland message, didnt know, but still messaged the mail..
The guy then sent me 3 different pictures, shady, always off from what i was looking for, until i wrote « i dont really trust you because bla bla bla.. » and he stopped answering

The same....took me for 60 bucks- trying to get more...he claims to be in Idaho this time....
What a tosser. 'Kelvin' tried first with a stupid price, then 'Terry' with a cheaper one....

Latest posts

Back