Beyerdynamic M 90 Pro X ...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xeawr

... what a confusing and unnecessarily lengthy name. This is a mic produced in china, so I wonder what you guys think who the manufacturer of the capsule is. 797? It has a 34mm diameter. Unfortunately the screws are hard to see...

And what is it? An edge-terminated K67 design?

Why does this remind me so much of a TLM102? Simple SMD board, XLR connector soldered directly to the PCB, electronically balanced, edge-terminated cardioid-only capsule, etc.

check the pictures below

Whaddayathink? :)

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-19 um 15.04.58.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-19 um 15.04.58.png
    485.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-19 um 15.06.39.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-19 um 15.06.39.png
    603.2 KB · Views: 30
... what a confusing and unnecessarily lengthy name. This is a mic produced in china,

Really?
Even Beyer Dynamic mics are being made in China?
Oh well....

so I wonder what you guys think who the manufacturer of the capsule is. 797? It has a 34mm diameter. Unfortunately the screws are hard to see...

Impossible to know from the photo.
Maybe someone around here as some inside knowledge but from the photo I wouldn't guess anything

And what is it? An edge-terminated K67 design?

It's Edge terminated, but without seeing the hole pattern and construction is not possible to know if it's a K67 or CK12 style

Why does this remind me so much of a TLM102? Simple SMD board, XLR connector soldered directly to the PCB, electronically balanced, edge-terminated cardioid-only capsule, etc.

SMD seems to be the Present in electronics,
Transformer-less makes it cheaper, and for some people "Cleaner"

check the pictures below

Whaddayathink? :)

How does it sound?
maybe it sound good

Latest posts

Back