Bo Hansen DI layout

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silent:arts,

We must clear this up, because it´s still confusion of language between you and me.

You shall absolute not feel offended, (beleidigt) because when you first wrote "just release the PCB" I think you mean that you have make a bunch of PC-cards, and maybe in consultation with Soeren_DK.
In this case I was currious to know if you have use the last and valid version of all PCB versions we have done.

Then when you wrote "but we just need some updates" I say that it was Soeren_DK that handle all information about the PCB layout.

The reason way I think you talk about the PCB's was that me you and Kubi discuss DI-Box 1975 PCB's for your "51X rack system" when we had a long nice e-mail conversation for some month ago, when you was very kind and send me the Haufe ST8456 transformer as a test sample, so I also could add this to the DI-Box PC-board.

Yes, this was the storry, and I hope we have clear up our small misunderstanding.

--Bo

Bo, no problem, all cleared up :)
if I do a 51X version you would be for sure the first who knows and proofs the layout.

Soeren_DK, any update from your side? :D

Joanjo,

This PCB print was the version I use as test sample, and it´s ok beside some small error as components that was placed to tight together.

Soeren_DK work just now on the latest and final PCB version.

About the components,
This design is not so choosy regarding resistors or other components, (besides the two 6.8k phantom feed resistors) it is only a simple dual emitter follower, "no gain no pain" so use what you have on the shelf.

--Bo

Sorry guys.
I didn't receive any notifications from this thread so I didn't visit it... Sorry sorry sorry... :) :) :)
Bo have corrected the last part of the pcb so I will finish it in the next week and then contact Gustav and make a run.

@Bo
I write to you tonight... ;-)

Cheers
Soren

Can I use a Lorlin 2P switch such as this one for the PAD mentioned by Chrispbass?
http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/searchBrowseAction.html?method=searchProducts&searchTerm=ck1030

Thanks
Sono

sonolink said:
Can I use a Lorlin 2P switch such as this one for the PAD mentioned by Chrispbass?
http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/searchBrowseAction.html?method=searchProducts&searchTerm=ck1030

Thanks
Sono
Yes.. It will work..

The files are delivered to Gustav, waiting for an estimated date for the pcb to show up in his thread.

Cheers
Soren

Hi Guys!

Soren and Bo,

Please, is possible to post here the PCB Silk (final version) and the Self-Etch Files of the final PCB copper layout? ;D

Again, thanks a lot  for this thread.

best regards,
Mucha Suerte y
chao

Juanjo

such good news!  i think i may have just squealed like a little girl, looks like i'll be modding some stage boxes soon.  prost to all for the time and effort!

Soeren_DK said:
The files are delivered to Gustav, waiting for an estimated date for the pcb to show up in his thread.

Cheers
Soren

I Soren,

could you go through the updates to this latest design? I had home-etched the design you've posted here. Is there a lot of difference between them?

cheers

Hi nhaudio.
Great to hear you have completed the etching with luck.  ;) ;)
The only difference from the latest design is the placement of the components. The schematic is unchanged.

Cheers
Soren

Update
In a couple of weeks the boards will be ready if there is no problems with the Gerber files.

Cheers
Soren

Back