Booster Shot

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the UK the booster rule is those over 50 plus clinically vulnerable get the booster first. There is much in the press about the government bleating that not enough people are taking up the booster option and we might end up with another lock down. This is BS. My wife, who is 2 years younger than, me got a text a week ago offering her a jab. She got an appointment for 6th November. Me, who had the second jab a day before my wife and I am also classed as clinically vulnerable, have not been offered a booster. On the news today we are told the government is saying go their website and book a booster. I go there, fill in my details only to be told I am not eligible!!!!! FFS what are they playing at?

P....d of Ian

Trying to set a good example for ya'll I got my Moderna booster today at Wally world. :cool:

I decided to get the booster this morning and made an appointment for 2:40 this afternoon.

I'll see if the booster has more kick (side effects) than the full dose (my brother said the Pfizer booster affected him more than the original jabs).

So far so good, I feel lucky.

[update- My body temperature peaked up about 2 1/2 degrees last night. By this morning my body temperature was back to normal. My arm is only a little tender/sore. I was hoping I could milk this for another day as an excuse to skate on chores but nooooooo. /update]

JR

PS; I am old enough to be in the get a booster "group", but I have heard anecdotes about people lying to get boosters.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back