[build] Dripelectronics.com LA2A pcb v3 (atoms) build thread.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dripelectronics

manual.jpg

http://lomayesva.com/la2a_pcb_ver3.pdf

it's official :)

here's the manual , 100 pages of pure joy.

still adding more info .

best ,

g.

... without words ... :shock: :shock: :shock:
It's really a contribution to the community and impressive work!
Thanks a lot.

It looks like the Hammond 369JX will be a suitable replacement. €65,00 instead of £96.

You need 250v-0-250v secondary windings @ 40ma or more, and 6.3v CT @ 2amps for the filaments.

COOL Greg! Your V2 got me back into DIY. When I started here on this board. Thanks to you I have met and hopefully not offended anyone with my ignorance. But have learned tons about audio electronics.

(Long way to go) Lemmie gonna slap ya for the crooked T4 ;)

Hope you are doing well! Best wishes.

I use my version 2 on a daily basis. And it delivers time and time again. Thanks for the work involved in design and also documentation!

You rock. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

hi there , thanks so much ,

ah ran out of t4bs so i used the ua one for this shoot ,

the drip t4's align square :)

the opto 72 should be released in 2 to 3 weeks, pending a quick revision.
and the manual for it .

send an email for price info ,
did a small run of 25 boards , so i had to add 10$ for this batch .

originally this was gold plated , then i did some research on how gold doesnt take to solder very well , grrrrr.

the dc version with the filament transformer , is having a metal can made
for it , (rf shielding )
but it should be out in the coming month .

best ,

g.

i'm ordering my parts now and i'm wondering if i should pull the limiter response pot out to the front.

what is the limiter response pot for? is this for fine tuning the attack/release? if so, it seems like this might be a good thing to have on the front.

- chris

[quote author="cwalcott"]i'm ordering my parts now and i'm wondering if i should pull the limiter response pot out to the front.

what is the limiter response pot for? is this for fine tuning the attack/release? if so, it seems like this might be a good thing to have on the front.

- chris[/quote]

Covered before...

Consensus = don't bother. Leave it fully clockwise, it doesn't really do anything good that you'd want to play with.

Keith

Great man!

Are there any plans of releasing a dual version of this? Stereo LA2A!

Purusha is selling dual cases but when is the PCB for sale? Any info will do. :thumb:

[quote author="feza"]
Purusha is selling dual cases but when is the PCB for sale? Any info will do. :thumb:[/quote]

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=27273

Closed I'm afraid.

You could ask to be put on a waiting list perhaps?

Latest posts

Back