[BUILD] Tr1dent A range PCB support thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I think it's helpful.

All of the original links minus the very last one are available via the internet wayback machine (https://web.archive.org/).

Hi,
I decided to finally finish my troodent-preamp :) I stared this project years ago…
meanwhile I lost the build-pdf, could anybody please send me the pdf?
Sorry for my bad English :(
regards
Chris

Hello Chris.... I am glad you are trying to build your own version of the Trident A-Range for your "own" use. So you know, this is ok to do, however, Trident A-Range is a registred trademark. As such, you can't put our registered trademark on your panels, lit, brochure, or anywhere else without a license, or permission in either the public or private sector domains. We do enforce this, so please change your panel as it suggests it is an authorized Trident by using our name, but it is "not" a Trident, or an A-Range approved by us, or associated with Trident Audio Developments.... I have seen several posts by people thinking they are considering to do a commercial version of our EQ's. That would not be a good idea as it is not a Trident, and it cannot be associated with our Trident Brand and our current products that are in the commercial sector for sale currently....If anyone has any specific questions on our trademarks, IP or other legal entities, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Hello Chris.... I am glad you are trying to build your own version of the Trident A-Range for your "own" use. So you know, this is ok to do, however, Trident A-Range is a registred trademark. As such, you can't put our registered trademark on your panels, lit, brochure, or anywhere else without a license, or permission in either the public or private sector domains. We do enforce this, so please change your panel as it suggests it is an authorized Trident by using our name, but it is "not" a Trident, or an A-Range approved by us, or associated with Trident Audio Developments.... I have seen several posts by people thinking they are considering to do a commercial version of our EQ's. That would not be a good idea as it is not a Trident, and it cannot be associated with our Trident Brand and our current products that are in the commercial sector for sale currently....If anyone has any specific questions on our trademarks, IP or other legal entities, feel free to email me at [email protected]
?
sorry, i don't understand. I don't have a panel with your name on it…
Im still looking for the build pdf…
regqardsa
Chris

?
sorry, i don't understand. I don't have a panel with your name on it…
Im still looking for the build pdf…
regqardsa
Chris
@100WChris It's available on the Wayback Machine as per my earlier comment. If you can't access it I could send you my documents.

@alanhyatt Did Sound Techniques approve of your trademarking their A-Range name? :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back