CA-250 EQ // 3 band Sontec in 500 series format

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took the postal services a very long time to deliver these kits, but tonight I completed the EQs. Very nice and well thought through kit to build. I've tested them on some drum tracks and I really like the results. The plugs haven't got a chance against these. Great stuff! I substituted the TL071 for TLE2071.
Thanks for  a great EQ!

evil grill said:
It took the postal services a very long time to deliver these kits, but tonight I completed the EQs. Very nice and well thought through kit to build. I've tested them on some drum tracks and I really like the results. The plugs haven't got a chance against these. Great stuff! I substituted the TL071 for TLE2071.
Thanks for  a great EQ!

Thanks for the comment. I’m glad you like the EQs.

Hi Robert, please check your personal emails. Thanks
So, I finally got around to working on this eq today. I replaced all the parts you showed in the schematic except for the high frequency pot. I still have the same issue. Frequancy won't go down past 7k. I would have to assume that I may have a faulty pot. Can you please supply me with a part # so, I can order a new one? Thanks in advance for your time and generosity in supplying kits.

So, I finally got around to working on this eq today. I replaced all the parts you showed in the schematic except for the high frequency pot. I still have the same issue. Frequancy won't go down past 7k. I would have to assume that I may have a faulty pot. Can you please supply me with a part # so, I can order a new one? Thanks in advance for your time and generosity in supplying kits.
Hi Robert, I responded to your email this morning.

Latest posts

Back