Calrec Mini Mixer Mk2 Schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikasonic

Hi

I currently have a Calrec Mini Mixer Mk2 broadcast console on the bench and i am having problems with the BQ3261 Stereo Line channel and need a schematic (this is a VCA Version but the non VCA schematics will work). The module i have here has SMD components not Through Hole.

Does anyone out there have a scanned BQ3261 Stereo Line channel schematic available?

* Yes, i have already contacted Calrec and no change there... exactly as my past experiences with them, they have and have always had a policy not to give out schematics other than the complete service manual and schematic set which is shipped with each console. Unfortunately... no service manual or schematics followed the console i have here.

* Yes, i have already looked in the Calrec thread on schematics section of this forum and the schematic i need is not there

* Yes, i already have the Calrec Mini Mixer Mk2 'schematic folder' that is doing the rounds online which is not circuit schematics but only block diagrams, pin outs and DIP switch setting guides.

Any help is more than appreciated!!

thanks

Mike

Latest posts

Back