• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Capacitance meter, BOONTON 72BD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintrubber

Capacitance meter, Boonton 72BD, with test adapter

Measurement range: 2 pF to 2000 pF full scale

Test Frequency: 1MHz
Test level: 15mV
±600V external bias capability
Programmable
DC output response time to 50 μs

Located in The Netherlands.
Shipping (at buyer's expense & risk, shipping after crediting to my own account),
or pick it up locally (cash or after receiving credit to my own account).
I'm looking for EU90.

Thanks for the interest.

Attachments

• DSC_8099_e.jpg
    DSC_8099_e.jpg
    767.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_8100_e.jpg
    DSC_8100_e.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_8101_e.jpg
    DSC_8101_e.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_8102_e.jpg
    DSC_8102_e.jpg
  • DSC_8103_e.jpg
    DSC_8103_e.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_8104_e.jpg
    DSC_8104_e.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_8106_e.jpg
    DSC_8106_e.jpg
  • DSC_8107_e.jpg
    DSC_8107_e.jpg
    933.6 KB · Views: 0
man, i've been looking for a fairly priced one of these for ages...thinking about it
Hi,
As in the post before your first one, I'm sorry to say that it's reserved, sold here locally and to be picked up later this week. If that transaction doesn't work out I'll report back here.

Thanks for the interest, best regards and good luck finding another one.

Hi,
As in the post before your first one, I'm sorry to say that it's reserved, sold here locally and to be picked up later this week. If that transaction doesn't work out I'll report back here.

Thanks for the interest, best regards and good luck finding another one.
"Reserved" is also used for people who are reserving a second post for additional information, sorry for the confusion

"Reserved" is also used for people who are reserving a second post for additional information, sorry for the confusion
I see, while not a total newbie to this language, I'm not a native. Open to alternative suggestions for what I wanted to express.

Same for my "thanks for the interest", while typing that I was aware of the other meaning .... as in: "OK, how many % ?" ;)
I'd gladly hear a better formulation here as well.

Thanks/regards

I see, while not a total newbie to this language, I'm not a native. Open to alternative suggestions for what I wanted to express.

Same for my "thanks for the interest", while typing that I was aware of the other meaning .... as in: "OK, how many % ?" ;)
I'd gladly hear a better formulation here as well.

Thanks/regards
just specificity is fine! Really, it's also my bad for forgetting which subforum i was in... "Reserved" by itself can have many meanings, but "This item is reserved" is very specific

Back