CD-R Grafen

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marjan cdr grafen

I started the project of applying graphene to blank CDs 2 years ago. During this time, I did a lot of testing with blank CDs as well as with graphene nanoplates. As a music lover, I was not satisfied with the reproduction of original CDs as well as with recorded ones, personally I am a demanding listener of classical, jazz ...music and I want to get the maximum out of the medium as much as possible. The graphene itself helped to be more expressive at the beginning of the testing, with more testing I managed to raise the sound level to a level that was satisfactory for me as well. it was not cheap, graphene is an expensive thing. in the desire to really enjoy my music, graphene helped to audibly better perceive the recorded music and enjoy it in new dimensions that I did not know. I tested it on many CD players and the perceptibility of the increase in quality was audible. in the competition with normal cd r vs cd r graphene
even with friends we listened, there was no going back, we were united that graphene
audibly helps to improve the quality of the recording.

I give the following advantages of cdr sensing with graphene

organic, natural sound

preferably stereo channel separation

greater depth, perception of 3d

dynamics

wide shot of the stage

ordinary cd r recorded has little of this and some had quite a digital harshness in the sound
even with high-quality recordings, it does not come close to the sound of cd r graphene, the difference itself in favor of graphene cd is audible and perceptible, and listening to my music becomes a pleasure for long listening sessions
I continue research in the direction of improvement as much as time allows me to arrive at the quality and level of the current state of the quality of cd r blank media treated with graphene
I own a lot of original CDs and SACDs, the reproduction itself is good, but if I really want to try it out, I have to use CD Graphene, I hope I was able to present the product

Attachments

• IMG_20220628_101257.jpg
    IMG_20220628_101257.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Studio_Project.jpeg
    Studio_Project.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220628_101309.jpg
    IMG_20220628_101309.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 0
seriously...for two years I have been researching graphene nano particles in connection with a blank cd and I have excellent sound results
This is the first time I am publishing my experiences globally and I want music lovers to learn that there is more to be gained from a blank CD.
I have to write that I am successful here.
the sound is better...I tested it myself and my friends and I all agree that this is the best performance in the competition with one or another blank CD
I'm a music lover and I want to enjoy...
graphene helped. It's not easy and not the cheapest, but it's so much better that you really enjoy listening to music

Latest posts

Back