• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chandler Pre and 2 x 1084 EQs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Volume11

Hey guys, I am working on a mobile rig right now, so I have to unload some gear that I won't be using, unfortunately .

Chandler Germanium Mic Pre w/PSU (can power up to two of these preamps) - $900 shipped (US only) - SALE  PENDING

00x0x_9YBjf4FrLdj_600x450.jpg

Bluzzi's EZ1084 EQs with PSU - SALE PENDING
-  $1,600 shipped, for both, or $900 w/PSU shipped, or $820 for one without PSU shipped.
The power supply can power both units, but it has a little noise when both are on, so you may want to build a separate power supply for one of the units, or rebuild this one. Individually they work great, as long as one or the other is turned off. Otherwise, you get a little 60 cycle hum. If you are on here, then I am sure that you are capable of building one. I really hate to see these go, as they sound so good. They cost me around $800 a piece to build, so I would like to get that back out of them.

00e0e_4y5fE7qpauQ_600x450.jpg

01717_kbQSk3hziTi_600x450.jpg

Art Pro II Compressor in perfect condition - $200 shipped SOLD

00k0k_jTKvg3Cv5Z8_600x450.jpg

Back