chip one stop

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

anyone ever order from these guys?

The are affiliated with arrow electronics so I assume they are legit. They had a part I needed for repair that although discontinued, they have 94 of them. I ordered the part at 9 dollars each which beats the ebay pricing of 60 dollars for a 2 units. There was no moq or anything.
My only concern was when filling out their website, the shipping address was inputed to their form, but shows up all screwed up when doing a final review before purchase.

Unfortunately, quite a few Japanese sites have a hard time reading/processing/displaying overseas addresses. Japanese addresses put
- postal code first followed by prefecture,
- name of city followed by
- name of district plus a number code designating quarter, block, house
- name comes last.

Never used chiponestop but looks like you might be able to change or review your delivery address. Need to make sure that things that belong together are together in same line (not postal code and house number in one line or your name garbled with city or street name).

O.k. so yesterday I get a txt from DHL asking for delivery instructions, Do I want to do no signature, do I want leave it in the managers front office, etc.
So I fill it out and am informed a delivery was made while I was out at the studio. I picked up the package this morning and have not had time to open it yet. However I do have a DHL package and it looks to be about the right size for what I ordered.
I will confirm it all later today but looks like I got my shipment.

And we are golden. I opened up the package last night and wow, everything was there and packed correctly.
I ordered a rotary switch that is discontinued. I found they had stock via octopart. Their stock was 9 dollars each vs a 60 dollar average for a pair off eBay. These are brand new too. so I can repair and have extras.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back