Cinemag

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analag

I wonder how they keep up with the demand. They seem to have a transfomer in just about every other new transformer coupled gear. They must have little dwarfs working at night. I know as a DIYer ordering a single piece is a complete waste of time nowadays...well in my case that was.

Dave warned me that it could be a couple months for my most recent order and that they're the most busy they've ever been. I used to get stuff from him almost immediately even for my tiny little orders. I really appreciate his honesty about the lead time and his continued willingness to take tiny orders from people like me and even give advice about the best thing to buy. That's worth the extra lead time to me.

I have no patience when I'm in project mode. At least it would be easier if I were given an estimated shipping date. Anyway I've been getting great results with Edcors nickel core things. I've been using them in microphones and preamps. I also like the core size better than the microscopic cores the other guys like to use.

Back