CJ no longer here?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emrr

Doesn't show up on the registered members list, and I can't message him? Am I missing something?

He posted in early june that he was shutting down his website because godaddy jacked up the fees.

he still shows active but no posts since jun 4th

Perhaps his email address was associated with his website that he shut down?

JR

He posted in early june that he was shutting down his website because godaddy jacked up the fees.

he still shows active but no posts since jun 4th

Perhaps his email address was associated with his website that he shut down?

JR
Ok this is strange; I can't find him on the site in the members list. Nor can I 'start conversation' with him, it says "not allowed". It showed me his last post as early May.

Last time I contacted him via email, he told me he was retired and no longer working on transformers. I hope he'll still come around here though. Doug, I'll send you his email.

Mike

serenity prayer said:
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
It is the nature of internet forums that people come and go. I see lots more coming than going these days, but so many are not missed when they exit.

AFAIK CJ has not shared what is changed other than issues with his personal website.

I hope he is doing OK.

JR

Ok this is strange; I can't find him on the site in the members list. Nor can I 'start conversation' with him, it says "not allowed". It showed me his last post as early May.
When you view him through the member's list, it shows he was last seen Wednesday night. So I think he is still here. But you can only find him by searching, if you scroll through the pages to page 247, he is not in the list. Strange.
And for some reason you cannot 'gift' 'follow' or 'start conversation'. It seems other members all have these options??
Maybe there is a privacy setting he turned on.

In settings under privacy you can make it so 'nobody' can view, post, start conversations, etc... I just made those changes and I'm guessing my account is now similar.

You worship too many idols Whoops, PRR, CJ, take it easy, they are all mortals.

You seem to need and enjoy to do a lot of posts without contributing anything at all,
that's the opposite of members like PRR and CJ which contributions continuously improved this forum and this community.

You choose to be disrespectful so don't count on me to comment any more shallow posts

You choose to be disrespectful so don't count on me to comment any more shallow posts
Does that include not using any more memes and GIFs that you love?

OTOH, your "request", or rather supplication that you wrote to PRR to come back seems a bit too much for me and now it seems CJ is next on the list. But to each his own.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back