• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

!!!CLOSED!!! D-U67, D-U87 and D-U47Fet Styroflex sets

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Studio Mollan said:
Hi!
I'd like 4 sets for the u67 build please.
/
Emil

I'm waiting some infos or some more orders to know if I can organise something...

jonhunter said:
Hi lolo-m
Im after 3 x D-U87 & 2 x D-U67 sets
Shipping to Sydney Australia
Cheers
Jon

------ edit -------

I just saw the comments above  :-[

I bet you can order directly to JustRadios as your order is quite big...

kim said:
Hi lolo-m

Im interessted in 2 D-U47fet sets

/ kim

PM'd

Ok, due to demand this is the last run for me so :

9 D-U87 Styroflex sets available

10 D-U67 Styroflex sets available

12 D-U47Fet Styroflex sets available

Hi

I'm trying to find (with no success yet!) a couple of 1000pf styroflex caps for c12 style mods.

You wouldn't by any chance have any would you  ;D

Thanks

@ Mzaar and sedit1 :
I'm waiting the answer of jonhunter as he should order directly to JustRadios as it'll be cheaper... But he asked first so he is on the fisrt served guys... If he don't take his caps, I will have some for you.

@ alexc :
I don't actually have 1000p caps, but I'm planing to use an old brass Ck-12 laying in a broken C-414-eb I have to make a real C12... So, as I bet I will have to order some more caps for poctop mikes, I will order some for C12 at the same time. But I must wait to know what to order and finally close that thread  :p !!!

It's cool to help people but it's a lot of work and time and I already work too much and need more than 48 hours per day... Oops, is there 48 hours in one day ?

Thanks for the 1000pf polystyrene info guys. Looks to remain a challenge for me  :eek:.
Matt, the store you mention is great except the cost is prohibitive for me.

Maybe I'll just use a wima 1nF 250V instead! How much difference could it make?

(in the capsule to grid circuit)

PS - big thanks to mukole for sorting me out  :D :D

Cheers

Hi lolo-m,
I've sent payment for U47fet and U87's sets at the 17/10 and i've heard nothing back ! Have you received my paypal transaction ?
Thanks

BigDad said:
Hi lolo-m,
I've sent payment for U47fet and U87's sets at the 17/10 and i've heard nothing back ! Have you received my paypal transaction ?
Thanks
Sorry guys, I'm working this week-end on a big festival so I didn't have a lot of time to answer.
I confirm I received payement from kim, sonic02, studio molan and you, BigDad. I will certainly ship the caps on Monday or Tuesday. I will inform you when it'll be done.

jonhunter cancelled his order so there's :

2 D-U87 Styroflex sets available

4 D-U67 Styroflex sets available

11 D-U47Fet Styroflex sets available

PM sent to Mzaar and sedit1

@ kim, sonic02, studio molan, dmp, BigDad, sedit1 :
I finally manage to send your caps today  :p

@ DeathToneM@ :
PM sent

Latest posts

Back