• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

!!!CLOSED!!! D-U67, D-U87 and D-U47Fet Styroflex sets

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here we are if Mzaar confirm his order :

No more D-U87 Styroflex sets available

2 D-U67 Styroflex sets available

10 D-U47Fet Styroflex sets available

Ok, here we are if Mzaar confirm his order :

1 D-U67 Styroflex sets available

10 D-U47Fet Styroflex sets available

Hi Laurent,

payment sent,thanks a lot for doing this!
Something went wrong when I put in my order in the paypal comments field:I wrote "1x67 and 1x87 set",but I meant 1 x 67 and 1 x 47 set of course!My apologies for the confusion!
Hope you get this wright....

Best regards,

Udo.

Ok, here we are :

No more D-U67 Styroflex sets available

9 D-U47Fet Styroflex sets available

I will ship the last 4 orders on Friday... Sorry but I'm not at home before  :'(.

geetar_king said:
Let me know if you get any 87 sets in stock.  Thanks
Sorry not to have answered before but I'm out of time at the moment trying to finish a project to dive in a really bigger one...
I don't know yet if I will have some more 87 and 67 sets but if I remember well you wanted a lot of sets and as you're canadian, you should order them to JustRadios as it'll be cheaper  ;).

Have fun.

Oh..! Just red about this thread.
Hope you still have 1 x D-U87 Styroflex set and 1x D-U67? shipping would be to Berlin. These Styros are awfully difficult to source here!
Andreas

Updated 1st post for more clarity...
If there's a real demand, I will redo another run but at the moment it's worthless...

Hey,

if they are available, i would take one D-U47Fet Styroflex set....

thanks,
Greetings from Austria!

Latest posts

Back