conspicious by absence

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubetec

Apologies for being out of touch the last while ,
I lost my mom suddenly just over two weeks back ,
My saviour from the machinations of the state ,
my rock , my refuge ,
Closest link spiritually to my Grandad ,who stood aside from church ,state and public expectation and gave shelter to me and my mom in a time where single mothers and their children were at best human trafficked ,at worst tortured ,raped and murdered  or used for pharmacological experimentation .

The many tributes to Pattie in life as well as death , in person ,by phone and online lately  ,both on a personal level ,professionally in her work and the mark she left on people spiritually breaks me down to tears , yet at the same time I know her spirit lives on in everybody who knew her which brings a large measure of consolation in itself  :'(

Thank you for telling us.
I'm so sorry TT.  For what it's worth, I'm going to stop what I'm doing right after I send this, meditate on what it means to lose your rock, and send you love.

David,

I'm so sorry man, I hope you're doing as ok as can be expected.

Tubetec said:
Closest link spiritually to my Grandad ,who stood aside from church ,state and public expectation and gave shelter to me and my mom in a time where single mothers and their children were at best human trafficked ,at worst tortured ,raped and murdered  or used for pharmacological experimentation.

If this sounds hyperbolic to those elsewhere please be assured that it is not, Ireland has a deeply shameful history when it comes to this issue. The toxicity of the Catholic Church there cannot be overstated.

So sorry, all I can say is I care. I care about you. I hope there is just a tiny bit of comfort in that. Hang in there man.

Im very sorry for your loss, I dont know what I would do with out my mon, but I know that eventually I will have to let her go one day, its the circle of life.

I just wanted to express my thanks to you all for your messages of support through this difficult time ,
I'm keeping myself as busy as I can  ,the weather is good so mostly in the garden ,but a general clean out of the house is also on the cards . Not much focus available for electronics just now ,but in time I'll get back to it as well as some recording work and more posts here  :)

Many thanks once again ,

David.

Latest posts

Back