• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Convert your hardwares to plug-in

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForthMonkey

Hello,

I started new project.Making VST plugins instead of hardwares.Analog emulation plugins.

Also i'm making plugin versions of original hardwares of companies.

So if want to sell your hardwares as plugin,let me know.

Please check my work!

http://analogobsession.com/

Hi,

Just want you to know that i have much pleasure with our Besure N87 plugin. Going to try the Fetish next :)
Keep up the nice work and curious for new developments.

Best Regard,
Iwan

How about a cat plug in that walks across your faders and sheds hair over the centre section 😸 ;)

Timjag said:
How about a cat plug in that walks across your faders and sheds hair over the centre section 😸 ;)

haha nice one  :D

what i personally would find interesting to emulate is this piece of hardware: https://www.tegeler-audio-manufaktur.de/vari_tube_compressor_vtc_mastering_compressor_bus_compressor
i have no idea if gear of this kind is able to be recreated but i would definitely try to support you on this one  ;)
I have it myself and it really does something magic around the low end, making it sound clearer and tidier. hard do describe.

Now i can convert any hardware to plugin.I just need schematic.That's all.

I'm drawing my circuit in my software.Adding component's specs from data sheets and done!

Of course i've spent months to built this framework to make it easy!

But i'm making only my companies plugins and other companies' plugins if they want.

I will release new plugin for free to introduce my new technology.

Nice! Makes me think of LiveSpice, which unfortunately didn't roll further  (I'd like to emphasize I'm not saying you borrowed that, you'd most likely started from scratch or such) 

So yes, let's have a VST-plugin with schematic entry...  ;D

... but that's actually exactly what you have & did, so it would put you out of work,  :-[
... so we understand that won't happen... 

ForthMonkey said:
I will release new plugin for free to introduce my new technology.
... or perhaps a lite version with say 20 components max...  :-*  ;)

Bye

REQ: Allison Research Gain Brain (Valley version cool too but Allison version kills it)
Trident compressor CB9146

Do you have a capability to make VSTi's that can be used to control external hardware via midi?
I've been dabbling with CTRLR recently to send specific midi commands on GUI-Button presses, but it it would look better as a finished VSTi.

Thanks for your interest.

But my offer for companies because of cost.It's little expensive...

I want to build a company's original hardware as registered plugin.

Do you have a capability to make VSTi's that can be used to control external hardware via midi?
I've been dabbling with CTRLR recently to send specific midi commands on GUI-Button presses, but it it would look better as a finished VSTi.

Which hardware you want to control?

Rochey said:

If I ever find the time to finish a gazillion things I will be very interested in that as well. Maybe a software construction kit for individual hardware?

Michael

ForthMonkey said:
Thanks for your interest.

But my offer for companies because of cost.It's little expensive...

I want to build a company's original hardware as registered plugin.

Which hardware you want to control?

I run Expat Audio LLC. A company - granted, a small one.
Currently developing hardware to allow midi control of a remote mic pre, similar to the neve 4081.
In this special case, it's designed to wrap around any mic pre that you see here on Groupdiy (essentially replacing a switch)

The hardware is currently compatible with other digitally controlled mic pre's using a pretty standard midi CC map.

I'll release the CTRLR plugin as is, but I'd love to have a version that runs as-is, without a wrapper.

Rochey said:
I run Expat Audio LLC. A company - granted, a small one.
Currently developing hardware to allow midi control of a remote mic pre, similar to the neve 4081.
In this special case, it's designed to wrap around any mic pre that you see here on Groupdiy (essentially replacing a switch)

The hardware is currently compatible with other digitally controlled mic pre's using a pretty standard midi CC map.

I'll release the CTRLR plugin as is, but I'd love to have a version that runs as-is, without a wrapper.

Can you tell me details about your project via email,please?

contact (at) analogobsession.com

Back