Croatia 1 England 0

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kubi - I think it is a shame that so many people from England have behaved so badly in Portugal. In Croydon, near where I live, which is about 20km south of London, there was a riot after France beat England when 400 young men caused a lot of damage in the town. This is one of the reasons why I prefer polo to football.

This is not funny. After the first message about the 1-0 for Croatia I immediately started soldering, changing all my EQs to Croatian designs, and now it turns out I have to change them all back to British EQs... :evil:

Code:
Hahaha... clintrubber... the father of Dutch EQ

:green:

I can only guess what Dutch EQ would be... only passing lyrics about flowers & cheese and songs in 3/4 time ? :wink:

Some gear colors the sound darker, some colors the sound brighter and the dutch EQ colors it orange!

:thumb: :grin:

But only the two upcoming days I guess, after this Wednesday the Dutch EQ has to be serviced for a while I expect...

Must say, I absolutely LOVE Euro 2004!

During a match I can go for a run in the park without being chased by dogs, as well as do my shopping without having to queue.

Roll on the World Cup I say! :guinness:

Justin

[quote author="kubi"]
I heard it in the news. :cry:
Hooligans don't care about football, they are only interested in making trouble (and drinking) and they are in every country - ok, except for Vatican. :grin:

kubi[/quote]

Unless you count the pope... :grin: Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm off to do 500 hail Mary's now...

"He shot... He missed... He must be F#@!-in' p!$$ed"...

:green: :green: :green:

Ah... I remember going to a testimonial game L'pool Vs. Everton, the day after Gordon Lee was sacked as manager of the blues... I started a song that the terrace picked up very quickly when L'pool were 2 or 3 goals up:

"Are you watching, Gordon Lee... Gordon Lee?"

-Made me feel right clever, that did!

keef

Back