Cumposers, Producers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analag

I wanna see what you got. Yeah we can get into the movement of electrons and all that, but what can you do with this equiptment we babble about all day an night. I'm a student I want to learn all of it and maybe school a few while I'm at it. Mods can we link mp3 or whatever?

https://www.discomyth.com/sounds
I figured just giving a link to the audio section of my website was easier than linking to media in disparate places. For reference, most all my basses were run through the @zayance Sta Level—now sold and replaced by a pair of Grove Hill Liverpools. I've got four @audiox W492 EQs that get regular use across a lot of tracking and mixing, a stereo Nite-EQ from @peterc that gets stereo bus duties about half the time on mixes, and the one working side of a D-LA2A from @[silent:arts] gets vocals 75% of the time. GroupDIY has made a lot of my job much easier.

I was being naughty when I named the thread. Just curious, but does anyone here do Hip Hop, R&B or Reggea?
Wanna jam ?

Here's a track from early 2000 ? when Macy Gray's first album came out... Me and a friend really liked it and we kinda made an extra song for that album as an assignment to ourselves (it helps the flow of inspiration when you set a goal)

(Atari, old battered spirit live 16, emu sampler, roland groovebox, lexicon thingy)

I'm working with my Angolese Portugese rastaman friend on some hip hop and reggae tracks now, things got slow a bit with the covid thing.
50% of my record collection is all the great reggae classics and weird obscure DUB from the 70's and 80's.
And the complete works of Parliament / Funkadelic / George Clinton.

Latest posts

Back