D47 Fet New Body Style PCB now available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poctop

White Market Member
D47 Fet New Body Style PCB now available

https://groupdiy.com/threads/vintag...t-for-diy-new-d7-custom-capsule.49675/page-50Best,
Dan

Hi All, Since the recrudescence and availability of this new u47 fet body and since i have been involved with it when it originally came out
I have decided to offer it for dyers getting those new body , it has meticulously been sized to be a perfect fit including the slider switch position and tolerance on the side of the body it is mounted via Dual Header Connector ( HZ deck-Amp deck) , you can fit a lot of transformer on the Tranny deck and the HZ layout is very similar to my D47Fet.

PCB are in stock now 40usd set , + mailing , i will add it to the webstore Soon

if interested please post here
so i can have a idea if i need to reorder more of those.
Best,
Dan,

Attachments

• Fet 47 Body New.jpg
    Fet 47 Body New.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 18
  • PCB Style Original.jpg
    PCB Style Original.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Tried to order and the when I go to check out it says things are not working right now try again later.
You mean the boards? It happened to me too. Especially if you try to remove something from your cart, it seems to break the paypal checkout store. I did get an order to go through last week though. Bought two of these board sets and a u47 tube board set and all the extra stuff, styro caps etc. Maybe email Dan or wait until after the weekend?

Are the round bodies available anywhere for sale?
Answered in the other thread about his capsules but will post here as well, I bought two from this company, depends what their momentary stock is, it was kind of difficult to get them to sell me 2 but they did, they’re on the way via Fedex now but Chinese Lunar New Year means they won’t be back in their officies until February 1st I think, very nice and straightup people to deal with at this company, now my bodies are sitting in a Fedex warehouse because of the holiday I think but I should have them by Feb: Shanghai ShuaiYin Electronics Co., Ltd.

Answered in the other thread about his capsules but will post here as well, I bought two from this company, depends what their momentary stock is, it was kind of difficult to get them to sell me 2 but they did, they’re on the way via Fedex now but Chinese Lunar New Year means they won’t be back in their officies until February 1st I think, very nice and straightup people to deal with at this company, now my bodies are sitting in a Fedex warehouse because of the holiday I think but I should have them by Feb: Shanghai ShuaiYin Electronics Co., Ltd.
Ahh yes I reached out to them. They told me there is a minimum order of 50 units…let me know if you want to offload that second body!

Ahh yes I reached out to them. They told me there is a minimum order of 50 units…let me know if you want to offload that second body!
Wow that’s so weird, I got 2 of them last week! I think it’s really just if they have extras on an OEM production run for a company, they’ll sell them to you. I’ll think about it! They seem hard to get and I do love my FET’s…. If I decide to sell a body you’ll be the first person to know. 👍🤘

Back