Dan Carlin Common Sense

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fazer

I've listened to Dan Carlin Extreme History Podcast for years.  So recently discovered Common Sense which has been going for years. 
The Recent show called " Shades of Gray "  is about the following:  "Dan is finding is hard to operate in a Black and White, Good and Evil cultural environment where everyone is outraged all the time about everything and where Americans hate each other. Where's the Common Sense?"
When we call each other by names in a black and white sense, we create a divide that creates no common ground to operate from.  I'm tired of the divide which locks into division that can only serve the politicians and not the people the consitution is suppose to serve. 

I encourage you to listen to his commentary on the world.  I listen while walking dogs around the neighborhood and  listened to Extreme History when I use to have a 1.5 plus hour commute while driving through traffic.  Here is a link to the Common Sense podcast.

https://www.dancarlin.com/common-sense-home-landing-page/

You need to subscribe to get To podcast 317  Shades of Gray

Thanks scott2000 for posting the link.  The others before this one are all  an interesting take on the issues that divide us. 
I like the Voltaire  quote .  “I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It.”

We need to rethink this condem the other side attitude in this country or we won’t have one.

fazer said:
We need to rethink this condem the other side attitude in this country or we won’t have one.

I don't know about the USA but here in the UK the media is a lot to balm for stoking the fires. People cannot even have a minor disagreement about something without the newspapers declaring "Fury over  XYZ". Gone are the days when they limited themselves to facts.

Cheers

ian

Back