DBX 900 rack

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any of you guys buy a dbx rack with a bunch of 411 cards in it and want to unload the 411's, please PM me. I'm looking to buy a dozen or so for parts, if the price is right. Thanks.

It's may be too late ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/DBX-Noise-Reduction_W0QQitemZ150255888817QQihZ005QQcategoryZ23790QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Does anyone know the screw length and thread on the DBX 900 series? I'm thinking I'm going to through a couple SSL 9k preamps in my slots. I have a JLM powerstation 5 rail for a powersupply in my 900 case so I can even route 48 volt for phantom! Hurray!

Ok... any one know the specs?

CC

Screws are 1/8th UNC. DBX is 21.5mm long and the Aphex is 17mm long.
I have done a quick drawing of the panels but I can not upload the image at the moment as I have just discovered that our smart ftp account has expired. I'll sort it out and try to upload it today.

Thanks man. I really appreciate that. The unit of UNC is what? Is that inches or metric or another standard that I might not be aware of?

Thanks again.

CC

It is an imperial size (inch) but because these are American make equipment the screws are in American imperial standard, unified screw thread.

C stands for coarse thread for the screw. There is also UNF which is the fine thread version.

Back