dbx 900 series 1U rack unit???

SSLtech

Ya know, I coudv'e sworn that I've seen a 1 rack unit tall housing to rack up dbx 900-series stuff like de-essers and suchlike...

...but when I come to search for it, I can't find squat???

-Has anyone seen squat?

...Squat!!! -Squat!!!...

...here, boy!!!

Keith

JustinS

I've seen a 1u rack which holds 2 900 series modules horizontally... but only ever one of them. Every other time I've seen a 900 series it's been in one of those vertical cases.

SSLtech

yeah... who makes them and where can I get one or two? :grin:

-Seriously, I'm glad I didn't dream it up! .. or at least I'm glad that several others are sharing my delusions! :wink:

I just need to rack up a pair of 902s and I don't have time to make the box, or it's be another case of DIY-fever!

Keef

electrog

the ones we have are also branded dbx - right off the top of my head FS600, or something like that jumps to mind as the model number - i'd have to check tomorrow to be sure. too bad you need one now, not in a few months. we're currently looking at some upgrades, and ye old dbx dessers may be heading out the door in awhile.

david

SSLtech

Oh, I'd probably be happy to wait and buy them... in the meantime, if I can find a 600 rack for these two 900's I will.

put me on first refusal if you can! :grin:

Keith

electrog

if we do indeed part ways with them i'll see if i can get a hold of one of them for you - might be awhile, or might not happen, so please don't hold me to anything, though. in the meantime i'll double check the model number for you to make sure i remember it correctly.

david

MHanson

I've got 2 of the FS900's sitting on my shelf here. One has a 902, the other has 2x 905 eq's and I've got 2x 929 noise reduction modules. They haven't seen time in any of my racks in a few years, so . . . . . any ideas anyone??

Michael

Scodiddly

[quote author="MHanson"]I've got 2 of the FS900's sitting on my shelf here. One has a 902, the other has 2x 905 eq's and I've got 2x 929 noise reduction modules. They haven't seen time in any of my racks in a few years, so . . . . . any ideas anyone??

Michael[/quote]

I was half-looking for a couple of those EQ modules a while back, since I wanted a parametric but didn't want a million bands on each channel. If they're any good (or maybe upgradable) would you be interested in selling?

Latest posts