DBX 900 Series - Module Calibration

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tsioumpiou

I am in the process of restoring some DBX 900 series modules.
As the modules have been acquired by various other owners i am going over a full recap on all of them and also reverting various "repairs" that have been made by previous owners over the years to get them all back to their default condition. As an example some of the modules had their op amps swapped for other ones, resistors added to the pots etc.
My plan is to get all similar modules to the exact same condition so there is uniformity in operation and specs.
My biggest problem at the moment is that no documentation exists in the calibration routine for those modules.
I reached out to DBX support via email asking for the calibration documents on the modules and their response was that i should direct this request to the local dealer. They only had DBX 903 calibration document that they were kind enough to send it over to me but they had no documentation from other modules such as 904, 902, 905 etc.
Is there any chance that someone in here has such technical documentation or knows the calibration routine for the modules?

Thank you in advance,
Nikos

Thank you for your response but i am not looking for the schematic. I am looking for the calibration technical documentation that is not included in any schematic as far as i know.
I double checked the manual at the link you provided and i don't see any calibration instructions.
Apologies if my post hinted towards looking for schematics.

Latest posts

Back