Deleted

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was not aware it is OK to advertise products here. Indeed, we also advertised our products on this forum… but only in its specially designated paid area. This is not to mention I was the member on this forum (with quite a few contributions) way before it even became groupdiy.com
I apologize. I wasn't really trying to sell it more of just something I made and was proud of. Was also open to any feedback. Though I do understand the confusion and have deleted it for now.

I apologize. I wasn't really trying to sell it more of just something I made and was proud of. Was also open to any feedback. Though I do understand the confusion and have deleted it for now.
I find it was not necessary to delete the thread content. It was clearly not a sales thread, no prices were mentioned, the production method was clearly in the foreground.

If you compare that with the appearance of other commercial suppliers lately here in the forum, then I feel the criticism as exaggerated.

No forum rules were violated!

I am still interested in the product/project as long as the production info is in the foreground.

PS: you can be rightly proud of your work and show it here.

I am still interested in the product/project as long as the production info is in the foreground.
I agree. I am also very-much into anyone’s small personal projects that may or may not have the opportunity to expand into some-sort of business-opportunity for them. Many times, if it does, I take the opportunity to try something of their’s (when I can afford it), because I truly believe in what they’re doing; Ben, Tim, Mark, Ari, and many more. If kingkorg ever made anything available or would be willing to build me something, I’d be all over that too!

I agree. I am also very-much into anyone’s small personal projects that may or may not have the opportunity to expand into some-sort of business-opportunity for them. Many times, if it does, I take the opportunity to try something of their’s (when I can afford it), because I truly believe in what they’re doing; Ben, Tim, Mark, Ari, and many more. If kingkorg ever made anything available or would be willing to build me something, I’d be all over that too!
Thank you for this i appreciate it so much 🙌🙌🙌

Back