HoneyBadger Audio DIY boards for sale.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attention passionate audio enthusiasts and members of the GroupDIY community,

Greetings from Brian at HoneyBadger Audio! With over 5 years of experience in creating top-notch clones, I am thrilled to introduce our exclusive line of audio processors. Drawing from the knowledge gained through crafting clones, I now bring you innovative DIY projects designed to elevate your audio experience.

At HoneyBadger Audio, we are committed to supporting and assisting our customers every step of the way. Whether you're an audio pro or a DIY enthusiast, our comprehensive range of projects is tailored to suit your needs. If there's something you've been yearning to create, let us know, and we might already have it in the pipeline for production.

Our products ship directly from Croatia, offering affordable Flat Rate shipping options for Europe and the rest of the world. Explore our collection at www.honeybadgeraudio.com, and visit the shop page for a delightful array of audio processing wonders.

Remember, your success in building your dream audio setup is our top priority. If you ever find yourself in a bind, fret not! I am personally here to provide you with prompt and reliable support. Just drop me a message, and together, we'll conquer any challenges that come your way. Join the HoneyBadger Audio community today and unlock the full potential of your audio journey. Happy building! 😊

Dual mono Pultec EQP-1A
20230402_090844 (1).jpg

LA-2A
Finished build reference.jpeg

Many other projects available on our webshop!

Thanks for looking, I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Brian
HoneyBadger Audio

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back