Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts - the last of the parts are supposed to arrive by fedex on the 11th, then i need a day or two to sort those last parts and combine with all the other parts which are already sorted.

Meters and chassis - end of January

Ptownkid said:
Parts - the last of the parts are supposed to arrive by fedex on the 11th, then i need a day or two to sort those last parts and combine with all the other parts which are already sorted.

Meters and chassis - end of January
Is there an option on how the shipping is sent for the parts in order to save maximum on shipping. Like send the whole lot as one go rather than meters and chassis on a separate shipping date? I am presuming that a person can save more if you put all the parts in the case and pad it well and ship it in one go?

Of course, the choice will be entirely up to you. I need to check it, but I have my doubts about the savings being anything to write home about.

I'd prefer to get the bulk of the SB4000 component kit as soon as it's available so I can get to stuffing.  I'll pay any extra shipping fees for the second shipment of the chassis and meter assuming it won't be like $20-$30 above and beyond combined shipping...

Thanks!  8)

Ptown, is there an upgrade path for this build or is the path at its highest, like with the That chips that Igor has for his? Just curious because these 2 builds are GSSL inspired from what I understand?

So you recieved it ok then?
Just worrying a little, want this project to run as smooth as pos!!
And the meters are vu meters arent they?

hi p.townkid. back on the 3rd of november i paypaled you to order the sb4000 parts and cab and meters. i paypaled you 337 US$ instead of CAD. apoligies for that inconvenience. i've had no word from you regarding that order since then. could you please check that out and get back to verify that. thanks p town . looks like these kits are close. and im ready to pay up difference and shipping .. in canadian $ this time. sweet.

Ptownkid, ist there any chance to order partial kit from you ? I need relays, pots, THAT chips and VU  ;D

I may be able to help you with THAT chips and meter. The relays are easy to get, and the pots should not be too difficult either. I can't split up kits and I don't have extra parts kicking about.

Ptownkid said:
I may be able to help you with THAT chips and meter. The relays are easy to get, and the pots should not be too difficult either. I can't split up kits and I don't have extra parts kicking about.
Well that helps but I can't find the relays locally.  :-\ Post are not a such a problem (I can substitute them)

Latest posts

Back