Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have filled out the online form, and registered for you website a few months ago. I don't see a parts kit listed for this project. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Dan

Payment made for SB4k parts kit shipping costs. ;D

I see the light ahead, and I can hardly contain myself.....

I think I might cry a little...

:'(

(wait, they don't have a happy-crying smiley do they?)

Sorry, I'm a little dense when it comes to the internet. Should I expect an e-mail w/ shipping costs, or do I just order an SB4000parts kit using my diyaudio acct and plug in some redemption code. Also, the pre order kits come w/ a PCB, correct?

Howdy,

Any updates on the status of the SB4000 kits w/chassis, no meter? Got my boards and front panel today, and am eager to build the unit.

best.

What's the wait time on a full set of parts looking like (i know mousers been OOS on a lot of parts)?  (kit, meter, no FP)

The parts kits are 100% in stock. Par-metal says they are shipping all the chassis tomorrow (almost a few weeks late...) and the meters should be here in 2 weeks or less.

Ptownkid said:
The parts kits are 100% in stock. Par-metal says they are shipping all the chassis tomorrow (almost a few weeks late...) and the meters should be here in 2 weeks or less.

This is all good news! Just so I can get a sense of the current time frame, I've got a few questions.

1. When do you expect the parts kits w/o meters or chassis to ship?
2. The chassis are being sent to you, then you are machining them, then you are shipping them out. Is that right?
3. Customers that didn't order a meter will not have their shipment delayed by the meters, correct?

thanks.

Ptownkid said:
1 - They have already shipped...
2 - Yes
3 - Correct

Excellent. Am I able to change my mind about shipping options, pay the difference (by my estimation $10 or so), and get the parts pack shipped in a different pkg from the chassis?

Sorry to be a pain.

hello, i juste rieceve my package yesterday. well packed !

But I started to solder the Res and I have a really small 25K3 that i don't found in the B.O.M and one 68Khoms is missing. Is it possible, or i'm wrong ?
For the ceramic caps, the 330pF is missing.

Thanks a lot best regards.

No, you are correct...the BOM changed a few times and I had a feeling this might happen.

The 25k3 is not needed and you are definitely missing the 68k resistor and 300pF ceramic cap. I'll have to order some.

I'll try to find them in a local store. But if i don't you could include them in the 2nd package ?

otherwise, all parts are here. I've finished to solder everything. Can't wait to calibrate !

FWIW, I tried to get the meter from your site, but when i click on it, it says item not found (cause its out of stock maybe?) but either way, Id like to get one of the square meters like in the photo.
THX :)

Latest posts

Back