Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the meter is not in stock yet, hence not on the site. Since there's some people that want to just pay now I will add it...

As for the missing resistor and cap, you will all get them, you do not have to do anything.

thanks

Very Cool, and I'd like to express my appreciation for the job you're doing!  I know full well the amount of work it is to keep track of everything and make sure everything is packed right and goes to the right place and OOS stuff happens!  ;D

Once the meters are in stock ill pick one up (funds are gettin a lil tight until the tax man returns the money he stole from me) cant wait for the boards to be in stock again!

Glad I'm not the only one.

Still waiting for parts in VA. I was beginning to get a little concerned.

Maybe the snow storms delayed things a bit, hopefully it will show up tomorrow.

Ha! I figured I was on my own when it left Canada.

Who woulda thought the USPS would take that kind of initiative...

Should be here soon.

Hiya PTown,

I've been busy, crazy actually, but I just wanted to know if it was time to place the order on your site if we were doing the "whole enchilada" SB4000? (Parts, chassis, meter)

Thanks man, hope you're doing well!

adeptusmajor said:
Ha! I figured I was on my own when it left Canada.

Who woulda thought the USPS would take that kind of initiative...

Should be here soon.

That's why I call it the USPoS
Best,
Bruno2000

OT/Clarification:

I love my USPS!  Free Saturday Delivery, convenient online ordering w/o having an "Account" (just a log in), and UPS has damaged items in the past when USPS has not.  You can even get FREE boxes for flat-rate shipping - and more.

Just sharing my experience.  UPS has not been so good to me by comparison (from first hand experience with hundreds of shipments).  I'm not a UPS "hater", but I generally lean towards USPS if I have an option.  Mouser rocks in this regard! Especially on those Wednesday/Thursday orders - they generally get here on Saturday for no extra charge.

To each their own  :)

Back on topic  8)

Yeah, I prefer usps to ups et al. when getting shipments from the states sent up here...you guys obviously have more experience with them than i do (being Americans and all), but I've had no problems with them.

Randyman... said:
...I love my USPS!...
Oh, don't get me wrong, I also love my USPS!!! I just don't understand how they can operate with a supposed 8.5 billion dollar loss. That is crazy!!!

Knock on wood....over 1400 packages shipped with them and not a single one lost, stolen or damaged. I probably shouldn't even mention it. I will curse myself.  :eek:

Sorry for the hijack PTown.  ;)

Back OT.

jsteiger said:
Oh, don't get me wrong, I also love my USPS!!! I just don't understand how they can operate with a supposed 8.5 billion dollar loss. That is crazy!!!

That's easy, it's because they have no need to turn a profit, or break even, the gov't can't go out of business. What a model of efficiency.

On that note, I spoke to a (surprisingly) friendly representative of the USPS today, concerning my package which apparantly still hasn't left the sort facility in Chicago. She said it probably is sitting on a truck that has been unable to leave because of snow. And as everybody knows, Chicago rarely if ever has seen snow, so it would be ridiculous to think that gov't services could function in any capacity when "scary white stuff fall from sky". The infrastructure is just not set up for that. ;)

I kid, I know you guys got hit pretty good up there.

But they did "redeem" themselves back to PoS status, when I was almost impressed by the tracking thing.

end of rant, there's always tomorrow, maybe.

Back