Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE:

Par-metal finally got their poop together and the chassis' showed up about 20 minutes ago. Making a jig tonight to hold the back panels for processing and away we go!

ETA for the sb4000 meter?
Didnt think id be ready for it yet but managed to finish the boards this week so just waiting for the meter and
Missing cap and resistor.
Just si i can organise my time foe exterior design
Cheers
Shea

hey p.town kid. just got sb 4000 parts in new zealand.  can hit into it now. looking forward to those chassis. and meter.
thanks.

Shea; waiting for a concrete answer from the manufacturer, but I'm confident were about a week away.

Audesi; sorry, all gone

Living; I will have a look for you

Ekadek; great news, have at er!

Hi Bryan.

Did you get my email? I am so sorry that I have ask you this, but I am spitting up with my girlfriend and really need the money now. I dont even have the money for the customs and shipping, really hope you can refund me.

Best Regards

Nikolaj ( Darholm )

Hi PTown,

I'm in Oshawa, and was hoping to get a complete kit of the SB4000.  But I was also wondering what other kits you have partials of - I understand you pull the kits from your website when you don't have complete stock, which is admirable.  I would be willing to source the missing components myself (as I'm sure others would), to get a few other kits. 

Regards,

MR

Is there anything in particular you are after? I'm working on getting some semblance of stock back into the site in the near future, everything to a back seat to this whole sb4000 deal. We've had the pcbs and most of the parts for a run of green pres forever...we have most of the stuff for another run of mp-2's as well. Just need to find the time for some organizing and excel spreadsheets.

Meter update:

The meter manufacturer sent me an e-mail last night saying that their production schedule is behind because of some of their suppliers having taken a long break for the spring festival. They say delivery will now occur march 4th.

grrrrrr

Back