Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent you a PM a two days ago, I'm not sure if my PM isn't working because I haven't gotten a response.

Ptownkid said:
Meter update:

The meter manufacturer sent me an e-mail last night saying that their production schedule is behind because of some of their suppliers having taken a long break for the spring festival. They say delivery will now occur march 4th.

grrrrrr
I am waiting for 6 months the kits ! is it normal  ???

Actually, you paid 4 months ago...so please do not exaggerate. I have no control over the circumstances, I've apologized 800 times and I can't do any more for you.

I'd appreciate if you'd stop posting your complaints here, you've said it multiple times and we all get it, you are unhappy. I've offered you a refund several times, and each time you've said you want the parts.

Enough

Ptownkid said:
Actually, you paid 4 months ago...so please do not exaggerate. I have no control over the circumstances, I've apologized 800 times and I can't do any more for you.

I'd appreciate if you'd stop posting your complaints here, you've said it multiple times and we all get it, you are unhappy. I've offered you a refund several times, and each time you've said you want the parts.

Enough

calm down Ptownkid !  I'm not a child !
So, I can not cancel my order! I do not want! ( I'm late)
I just asked you a question "is it normal" but you get excited! this is not normal! you get excited!
if next month I should have my kit! I'm happy but not in April!

It's cool. We're hanging in there. Everybody take a breather. Perhaps a shot of your favorite alcoholic beverage. Put on some relaxing music...

He paid on sept 23rd.... thats 5 months, and a hell of a long time.

Offering refunds now is a bit useless because people have already waited 5 months +, they may as well at least get what they've been waiting for.

Hey brother,

I received the kit and have nearly completed it. When you send the rest, can you include the 330uf cap (or is it pf.. not looking at it right now), and also screws/nuts for the 3 rectifier heat sinks?

Much appreciated.. thanks!

DanH said:
Hey brother,

I received the kit and have nearly completed it. When you send the rest, can you include the 330uf cap (or is it pf.. not looking at it right now), and also screws/nuts for the 3 rectifier heat sinks?

Much appreciated.. thanks!

Same here!
Kit is marvelous!

Got my parts kit a couple of weeks ago. Faaaast shipping. Very Much appreciated.

I've been trying to paypal the money I owe for the chassis shipping. It keeps getting sent back as unclaimed.

I'm sending the money to [email protected], could you confirm that this is correct.

DanH - you should be missing a 330pF cap and a 68k resistor, i am aware of this. All will be rectified.

Adam - wrong e-mail, it's @gmail, but there's no need to send the money. I need you to use the site once the goods are ready.

Ptownkid said:
DanH - you should be missing a 330pF cap and a 68k resistor, i am aware of this. Also, the two nuts for the bourns pots are the wrong size. All will be rectified.

Cool deal, no worries. I used 68k 5% resistors i had on my bench instead ( *gasp* ). Also found some nuts and screws for the rectifiers. Really just need that one cap (edit: and bourns nuts) and I should be golden. Thanks for the reply!

Ptownkid said:
I've agreed many, many times that this has taken a long time...I don't know what else to say.

Oh cool! You agree its taken a long time?

That totally overrides any annoyance I have about your taking money for a service you didnt have the mechanisms in place to deliver and your hostile response to customers complaining nearly half a year down the line.

The nerve of it!

DIY you know... DIY,
This is no Franchised Freakin Corporate Megastore.
Get off Town'ds back and source your stuff.
If you don't understand where your annoyance or normallity comes from, please don't share that with the rest of use.
HIMMSC
tarea pa la casa.

It's not trolling, I just can't understand the nerve of your response to jandoste and the like.

If you refund me now will I get the money now or will it take you 5 months?

I know this isn't like ordering from a commercial shop which is why I cut him a huge amount of slack (3 months no questions) but im not going to believe this is the best he could do. I'm AMAZED ppl are still sending him money.

He takes it seriously enough to call himself 'manager of purchasing and operations' in his email sig.

He acts like he's doing everyone a favour but it's actually a complete disservice. Nobody else on the wm does anything like this. Then when we complain we are trolls. Nice.

Jake

why dont you ship me my parts now, forget about the meter (can get elsewhere) and forget about the chassis (went from something 'special' to just being a plain case the wrong size) and we can call it a day.

if you refund me i'll be pretty annoyed as ive waited so long. The fact you seem unable to take any criticism isnt my fault.

If you really are going to refund me, then at least do it today please.

Back