Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says ground mail, thats why I figured it was ground mail.

You need to sort your site out. It's bad.

$60 is over a fifth of the price of the parts and is robbery frankly.

Refund.

If you can code a way for a site to split an order into two packages, verify the two separate prices on canada posts server, and then have it pop up with a total back on the site, I'd be glad to use it.

You honestly think that $60 for guaranteed 3 day international shipping is abnormal...I don't know how much international shipping you do, but it is not up to me what Canada Post charges, give them a call if you like.

Beyond that, you were given these prices a month ago via e-mail and said nothing about it then.

It's says 1-3 months not guaranteed 3 days. I haven't seen any of these emails you speak of.

I just want this transaction to be complete. Please refend or credit moleandirs account today.

snipsnip said:
It's says 1-3 months not guaranteed 3 days. I haven't seen any of these emails you speak of.

I just want this transaction to be complete. Please refend or credit moleandirs account today.

It says 1-3 months beside the $20 dollar option...not the $60. You have seen the e-mails, you followed the directions to the google form, so you've seen the e-mail.

Your account has been credited. If you have any further issues, or feel like having random arguments with me, please e-mail.

One third of this thread is ppl saying your email doesn't work.

If you are happy to court the rest of your business here yu should also be happy to deal complaints here.

Refund.

Seems like you're happy to 'threaten' refunds when you think people are too stupid to do it themselves.

Seem a lot more reluctant to actually process one.

I want my refund today.

Latest posts

Back