Down the Reddit hole...UAP's and suchnot

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iomegaman

GDIY Supporter
So I'm not a huge redditor but on occasion I waltz through the maze of amazingly stupid over there...at any rate for some reason Red-not-It has decided to toss several "UAP" (no longer UFO's?) threads my way...this one on nukes and EMP's actually "bricking" unidentified aerial phenomena (why the change NASA?) wa actually fairly informative and interesting...not that I've fact checked anything because it deals with science wy outside my wheel house....

At any rate a former Aussie engineer or sort posted a bunch of science form some older books relating to EMP's and the effect that that can disrupt IAR's (Ionospheric Alfvén Resonator) and this reveals that UAP's might be exploiting this phenomena?

"The exo-atmospheric burst story is not over yet, however. It also produces certain other effects that I believe may be the direct mechanism that “bricks” UAPs. The weapons debris forms a highly conducting plasma. As it expands it pushes aside the Earth’s magnetic field lines, creating ripples in them called magnetohydrodynamic waves, or MHD for short. These propagate around the Earth."

"Alfvén discovered the property of the planet that is now known as the Ionospheric Alfvén Resonator. The Earth–ionosphere waveguide refers to the phenomenon in which certain radio waves can propagate in the space between the ground and the boundary of the ionosphere. Because the ionosphere contains charged particles, it can behave as a conductor. The earth operates as a ground plane, and the resulting cavity behaves as a large waveguide...."

"Could it be possible that UAP are exploiting the IAR in their propulsion systems, and the MHD waves generated by nuclear weapons on the magnetic lines of force is part of the mechanism that actually “bricks” them?"

Reddit thread here

Latest posts

Back