• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Downsizing Sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

We have just sold our house and will be moving to a smaller one in a few months so there's a whole bunch of stuff I need to get rid of and quickly. There will be PCBs, built boards, test equipment and miscellaneous stuff that will be added as I catalogue it so check back often for bargains. I am not looking to make any money out of these, just to get rid off stuff. I will also be having a sale in the PCB Emporium to reduce stocks before the move.

PCBs to start with:

TLA V1 x 2. The original Twin Line Amp design. Perfectly usable £5 each
Classic Solo V2  x 1- version before the Lo Hum. £5
Classic Solo x 2- original version. £5 each.
Pultec + gain make up prototype boards x 3. Only version of these at present but will be superseded. £5 each 2 SOLD 1 LEFT
500boxPSU V1 x 5. Designed for the 500 version of the lunchbox. Provides HT and phantom power for most tube projects. £2 each.
Original REDDEQ. x 15. THis board has an error in the mid boost inductor wiring. You can glue the inductor  upside down to the PCB and wire link it to the board. £2 each
Mullard 3-3 x15. A board I designed for the Mullard 3-3 power amplifier. Never got round to building or testing it. £1 each
Original Eurochannel x 3. Complete with tracking for gain switch and phantom/pad/phase and mic/line buttons. £5 each
Prototype Eurochannel x 2. First layout of Eurochannel. Has gain switch but not push buttons of transformer tracking. £2 each

Shipping for all the above PCBs will be as for PCB Emporium, that is £2 for UK, £3 for Europe and £4 for rest of world.

Test Gear

Here is a pic of the test gear I have for sale:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_n67A1hN3qtUm04dlFwUTFsMWM/view?usp=sharing

Top left: HP3518A Wave Analyser. Ideal for measuring distortion  products done to -90dB. High impedance or 600 ohm switchable load; £20 SOLD

Top right. Qaunt Asylum QA400 24bit 96K/S real time audio Analyser £50  SOLD

Bottom left: Tenma 72 -1016 DMM £25 SOLD

Middle right: Rapid 7020A Dual trace 20MHz oscilloscope. Slightly wonky trace. £10 SOLD

Bottom right: Ferrograph RTS2 audio test set £20 SOLD

No reasonable offer refused. Shipping at cost.

Prototype Stuff

1. A pair of prototype Poor Man's Pultec MK2 boards (known as PMEQP1A MK2 + MID or LORLINPULTEC) fully stuffed:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_n67A1hN3qta2pvUjlqbm9SaTg/view?usp=sharing

The brown PCB is the original first prototype. Wiring is a bit tatty because there was a problem with the inductor shorting to the PCB but it will work. This uses genuine Carnhill inductors.

The green board is the prototype I built to test out the Hungarian inductors. This one also has some pots on flying leads.

£10 each  AVAILABLE

2a. The original prototype HT250 board built and working £5
2b. EZTubeMixer Helios 69 channel front panel with all the holes for making a complete tube channels strip £5

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_n67A1hN3qtUmtMNjc1WFpZdDA/view?usp=sharing

More to follow.

Cheers

Ian

Next in Line for the Qaunt Asylum QA400 24bit 96K/S real tima audio Analyser

i also would take :
2 # Mullard 3-3 . A board I designed for the Mullard 3-3 power amplifier

Humner said:
Hi Ian,

I'll take the Qaunt Asylum QA400 24bit 96K/S real time audio Analyser £50

Rob

Lots of pms and emails about this one this morning but yours was the first so it is yours.

Cheers

Ian

nashkato said:
Next in Line for the Qaunt Asylum QA400 24bit 96K/S real tima audio Analyser

i also would take :
2 # Mullard 3-3 . A board I designed for the Mullard 3-3 power amplifier

Emailed.

Ian

Are we seeing the first signs of Brexit here: important British companies leaving the UK?

Latest posts

Back