• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Drawmer 1960 SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well...should I say welcome here ?

can't we really not lock BM for less than x post or more than x time member ???

Sorry bart but only two post, joint yesterday and just to sell stuf... , location EU I suppose but no pictures, and no price, no hello and no thank you...

damn ! what happen to the forum ?!?

Best
Zam

well...should I say welcome here ?

can't we really not lock BM for less than x post or more than x time member ???

Sorry bart but only two post, joint yesterday and just to sell stuf... , location EU I suppose but no pictures, and no price, no hello and no thank you...

damn ! what happen to the forum ?!?

Best
Zam
Why is this a bad thing? I like the 1960. It's a nice piece. And if someone has the opportunity to buy one at a good price I don't see the downside here.

ok fair enough;)
Hi guys, I'm Bart, bass player and home studio owner from Belgium, yes in EU.
I am currently selling some nice outboard, because firstly the Corona crisis hasn't been friendly to my bank account, and secondly because I want to change the ecosystem of my studio to Presonus. A Studiolive desk and Studio One are appealing for recording full bands, writing and producing my own tracks and mixing albums for other artists.
No more need for lots of outboard in that setup, I drew my own conclusions about the whole in the box/out the box mixing discussion.
So a friend of mine referred me to this forum to sell some stuff. I guess he is, unlike me, a long time user of groupdiy, so my apologies to both him and members like Zamproject if I didn't comply to the generally accepted post ethos here.
Ok, anyone interested in buying some pieces of outboard?
For sale are the Drawmer 1960 on the picture, and the whole rack below, excluding the Radial module. So the rack itself, 6 OSA pre's, nr 5 and 6 have the tranny DI mod, and 2 Soundskulptor 5176 modules.
Drawmer 1960: €1300 SOLD
OSA: €1250 for all 6 WILL SELL ELSEWHERE
rack: €250 WILL SELL ELSEWHERE
5176: €600 for the pair WILL SELL ELSEWHERE

Thanx for reading,
Bart

Attachments

• IMG_20210525_154344681.jpg
    IMG_20210525_154344681.jpg
    187.6 KB
Last edited:
ok fair enough;)
Hi guys, I'm Bart, bass player and home studio owner from Belgium, yes in EU.
I am currently selling some nice outboard, because firstly the Corona crisis hasn't been friendly to my bank account, and secondly because I want to change the ecosystem of my studio to Presonus. A Studiolive desk and Studio One are appealing for recording full bands, writing and producing my own tracks and mixing albums for other artists.
No more need for lots of outboard in that setup, I drew my own conclusions about the whole in the box/out the box mixing discussion.
So a friend of mine referred me to this forum to sell some stuff. I guess he is, unlike me, a long time user of groupdiy, so my apologies to both him and members like Zamproject if I didn't comply to the generally accepted post ethos here.
Ok, anyone interested in buying some pieces of outboard?
For sale are the Drawmer 1960 on the picture, and the whole rack below, excluding the Radial module. So the rack itself, 6 OSA pre's, nr 5 and 6 have the tranny DI mod, and 2 Soundskulptor 5176 modules.
Drawmer 1960: €1300
OSA: €1250 for all 6
rack: €250
5176: €600 for the pair.

Thanx for reading,
Bart
Rack is a 11 unit Van Daal Electronics. Thx

I think €39, I have to double check tomorrow at BPost.
You are interested in the empty rack, or the full on, filled with 6 OSA's and 2 5176's? 😜

Well..... the grp used to be a lot about sharing and with grp buys where no one profited, I ran one myself just to do my part.
Another grp I belonged to wouldn't allow non members access to the schematics to encourage people to not just take & run.

I have a Drawmer 1960 recapped with Elna caps [ Did make a noticeable difference of improvement ] I'll take offers.

Well, I feel my contribution has been made, b'bye.
Sorry I'm not a grp kinda person, don't have the technical knowledge to chip in.
I play a mean bass though.
Consider all sold.

Back