• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Drip Electronics projects - Opto4 / VariMu175B / EMI47

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomerttb

Hello all,

Due to financial issues i am departing from my fantastic Drip Electronics projects. I love those machines and i think they very useful in any studio .

All units build with Tat cases, Hammond (220V) power transformers, Sowter audio transformers, Sifam VU. and in general the best parts i could get (nothing was saved). The EMI47 is full Mundorf caps ! The 175B is full OrangeDrops.

Units are located in Israel, I will ship worldwide (according with buyer wishes) and take care of good packaging. especially for the 175B as it is very heavy and Tat case had to be reinforced.

You can contact me for all the details you require about specific unit, Skype/Cam call is an option to see the units and talk with me and see the lab.

There are a total of 6 units (2 of each).
Prices (US$) per unit:
EMI 47 (Four Seven version 2)  - 2400$
Opto4 - 2000$
175B - 1800$

I will definitely create a discount for buyer that takes 2 or more.

Some pictures (Will take additional and good quality pictures for buyers if needed, I can build projects but taking picture.. :( ) :
https://photos.app.goo.gl/zqb3bow2TZXP4YZTA

Thank you,
Tom

Email and Skype: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back