• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***SOLD***Drip Electronics REDD47 PCB v2 Kit - PLUS Custom Drip Case + MORE.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phrazemaster

***SOLD***

COVID PRICE DROP. MY LOSS YOUR GAIN.

All listed below plus shipping for $290 - that's $100 less than I paid. Or make me a reasonable offer.

On offer is a Drip Electronics PCB for the FOUR SEVEN mic preamp, version 2 PCB.

Also included:

* Two OA2 rectifier tubes, which I have not personally tested but I believe to be in good shape.

* A Sifam VU meter, never used.

* A custom FOUR SEVEN Case specifically for this project. Note pix; a little dirt in upper right corner of faceplate.

* Two vintage knobs. I believe they are bakelite but I'm not 100% sure. Also the knobs have 1/4" to 1/8" adapters on the inside.

* Several build documents from DRIP

Please note I cannot provide build support for this project - I am selling it because it's a little over my head to begin with.

I paid $390 for it plus shipping. Willing to sell for $290 plus shipping in the US.

Please respond here or PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Mike

EDIT: Massive price drop

Attachments

• All.jpeg
    All.jpeg
    573.8 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Someone asked me in a PM if the complete case is included - yes. In the first photo see the large bubble wrap item? That holds all the side/bottom/top panels of the enclosure.

Thanks,

Mike

Back