• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dual Fetboy Preamps W/ DI

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fucanay

Hi everyone,
I am pretty much out of the music business and some of my diy projects are getting moved to new homes. As this is the place that provided so much to my recording experience, I'm bringing my projects back here.

This one is a very rough build of the Fetbot preamp. I purchased the board from Fabio long ago and built them and had a horrible time figuring out a power supply. I eventually got one that works, which was a JLM swtiching power supply paired with a JLM Trex. I have no recollection how it came to that, but that is what is in there.

This entire build should be put in a new case. The one included here is an awful hodgepodge of things I had laying around. That said, it works.

I have no idea what to ask for this, so I'm going to start at $200 plus shipping. USA only.

5% of the sale will be donated to GroupDIY.

Attachments

• IMG_0285.png
    IMG_0285.png
    16.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0286.png
    IMG_0286.png
    15.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0287.png
    IMG_0287.png
    14.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0288.png
    IMG_0288.png
    14 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0289.png
    IMG_0289.png
    16.3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0290.png
    IMG_0290.png
    14.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Exchange rate is very high for the CAD dollars, otherwise I will grab it..what I like the most is the DIY feel of it. Good luck buddy.

Latest posts

Back