Eagle footprint

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my bad, uploaded from my phone and was the wrong one. here is the correct one.
DP6T rotary -S8, S10---71ADF30-01-2-AJN, 4P6T rotary -S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6--71ADF30-02-2-AJN, SP12T rotary short -S20--71ADF30-01-1-AJS, 3P12T rotary -S19--71ADF30-03-1-AJN

Attachments

• API81SI-fIXES.pdf
    125.8 KB · Views: 17
ok, just got all the switches figured out, trying to figure away to have the mic/line switch a concentric switch or just take the line input out all together. going to put in all the componets values in the schematic. hopefully this will be finished and ready to have some pcbs made.

Tried both and no luck. i'm going to have to make it somehow.
I just learned of another schematic symbol and PCB footprint website earlier this morning!!! They're called -- pcblibraries.com -- and they claim to have over 10-million symbols. PLUS.....they have - FREE - CAD-libraries for both EAGLE and KiCAD PCB design programs. The only catch that I've seen is that you need to register on their website, but other than that, you're good-to-go!!!

Send me either the specifications of the switch you are dealing with or its Manufacturer and Part Number as I just "might" have it in my library already!!!

/

Attachments

• PCB Library Expert-Datasheet.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Found the switch mod board that Brunno2000 did for these, does this make any sense to anyone?

Attachments

• API-Switch-MOD.jpg
    API-Switch-MOD.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 9
  • API-Switch-MOD-backside.jpg
    API-Switch-MOD-backside.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 9
Back