Edcor Transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since most around here are into audio... listening shouldn't be that much of a problem huh :wink:

Jdbakker, I experienced the same as you ... :green:
but was lucky enough to have a strike from the first attempt :twisted:

Further, I want to apologise, to any of you who might have mailed me recently, without me responding to their mails. It's not that I'm a bad person or so... My outlook hasn't been so kind to me lately and having to deal with spam coming in tru 11 addresses... :evil: well, sometimes something get's deleted unwanted.
I seriously start to doubt the future of email as a business tool...
Since this morning I got my outlook problem sorted and will hopefully be more able to answer and followup on all what comes in.

OTOH, telephone still works miracles overhere :wink: so please call me if you should experience no response from me to mails.

My numbers are on the Edcor pages. SMS on the mobile number is also good to get in touch. With a few of you I also have good experiences tru MSN, if it wasn't that I'm sometimes out of the office for days (still producing music too) MSN would be a good communication tool too.

Back