Eden Mic Pre, GSSL Mods and other DIY boards from Expat Audio

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Junes, (and others)

Turbo boards finally arrived, but the manufacturer used a thin see through yellow silkcreen instead of the white silkscreen that I had requested. On Black Soldermask (color of PCB) you can barely  see the text etc.

I threw a sh*tfit with them. I received notice that a replacement set of boards shipped today.

It'll be a week or so until delivery. I hope to have the new online store up and running by then.

/R

Hello Folks,

New Online store is up and online. Just head over to www.expataudio.com

Please let me know if you have any problems completing purchases etc.

Cheers

Rochey

Eden Mic Pre (INA163 based) now available from expataudio.com

Details in the Mic Pre thread: http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=50419.0

Rochey said:
if only I could speed up the post office too!

(Thank you for the positive feedback? which order number did you have?)
#1066 It was only to Houston but Mouser is less than 50 miles away and it takes them at least a week!

Hi Rochey,

I have some questions regarding your 3 button controller.

Im thinking to use your boards for a monitor controller project

One board for selecting between 3 sources, and another to switch between different speaker sets.

The exclusive on/off option would increase the price?

About the switches.. Id prefer to use some bigger illuminated switches. What kind of poles / switching type should they be? And about led powering?

Thanks

Giacomo

Hi,

Interlocking doesn't increase the cost. It's a software mod. However, I need to create a new line item on the store to do that. Stay tuned!

Switches - you only need a spst switch, I have another thread with those details I posted very recently. In essence, your pulling a pin on the microcontroller to ground. If nothing is connected to the pin, it pulls high.

LEDs are driven through the outputs of the board. You can drive upto 20mA on each gpio.

I'm available for live chat through the website from time to time, so if I do pop up in a chat window on the site, don't be a stranger! :)

Hi Rochey,

nice to chat yesterday. Sorry we got interrupted! Hope you didn't miss your flight.  . . . ahem. I would very much like to continue the conversation about the other "thing"!

Could you please let me know what the dimensions are for the Eden pre board?

ANdyP

Andy,

dimensions are 2.25" x 1.5".

Regarding the other topic, come and find me on facebook. There's only one Expat Audio ;)

Flight was cancelled. Ended up stuck overnight in Chicago, in the 35th hotel that i had to call.

I'm looking forward to getting home (sat in the airport again this morning at 7.30)

PB613 Switches for the 3button controllers are now available at expataudio.com

redpb613_1024x1024.jpg

PB613 Switch at Expat Audio
http://expataudio.myshopify.com/collections/mic-pres/products/pb613-momentary-switch-kit

Back