Eden Mic Pre, GSSL Mods and other DIY boards from Expat Audio

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

i came from germany and my english is not so good. ok, i have a problem with my vu driver board an the hairball hb-8027 vu meter.
i build this in my gssl-buss-compressor rev 11 from 01-2013. the vu meter is working, led's are on, but the gain reduction only goes up-3dbvu and then stops abruptly.
even at very high compression. Adjust the resistor of the r4 also brings nothing. i used for c4-c6 wima film caps and c1-c3 ceramic caps. two 5532ap opamps and one 2180b vca. where could be the error?

thanks

andreas

Hi Rochey, I would like to buy  a GSSl turbo mode pcb but apparantly it's a sold out item.So my question is "will it be available again or not?"
Thanks
Best Christophe

I have 50 incoming. they arrive December 27th. They will be back on the online store on the week of the 6th. (I'm out of the country until then).

I will add them as a backorder line item this weekend, with a note saying that they won't ship until January.

Cheers

Rochey

awe! good to be back, happy new year everyone!

so i have a question; when do you think u will stock on Turbo GSSL boards?
need a few XD

all the best!!

Are the "GSSL VU Meter Driver PCB" available anytime in future? Currently "sold out".

Thanks, Sven

Sven,

I'll need to check inventory... we may have some tucked away. Please "Like" Expataudio over on facebook if you use it. I'll update the status there for all.

Cheers

Rochey

aaah restock on turbo and now CRC gone... i think maybe ill protoboard it ... but when do you think u will have more in stock?
all the best!

DANG! Wow, okay, I'm travelling this week, once I'm back in Dallas, I'll check inventory for CRC's. Worst case, 3 week delay.

/R

hahahaha damn! i checked last time, and was turbo no stock , now its crc hehehe talk about bad luck here :D murphy`s law

thanks a lot !! your pcb`s arrive very quick anyways so most likely i can wait but would u please reserve 3 turbo boards for me ? i can pay them all now if u want (turbo and crc) and u can ship them when u got them in 3 weeks?

all the best!
Patricio

Jordan,

we don't sell the kits. I'm showing 179 turbo boards in stock :)

you can order all the parts you need from Mouser directly: http://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=fe41c7b49c

Hey there im looking to order the gssl turbo mod and the crc.. Im building the mic and mod gssl with the sidechain filter.  Will these mods work ok or will i need anything extra?

Thanks

Leo

Latest posts

Back