Elvis' grandson. dead at 27

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winston OBoogie

sh*t man!  It's gotta be hard being the grandson of Elvis, I can't imagine what that'd be like.  Could anyone?

I spent a few years playing with Jason Bonham (son of Led Zep's John B.), and frequently bumped into Julian Lennon in my travels -  and no way would I have ever wanted to exchange lives with them.
Probably not even in the same league  as being Elvis' grandson...

Sad stuff:
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9417197/benjamin-keough-dead-lisa-marie-presley-son?fbclid=IwAR0ThfF-kVQ8ixjI6oyaToIgGmhg2GG_fjtgQsZ0mT8Z7feCvgzA2AUbVv4

Attachments

•  Elvis' grandson.png
    Elvis' grandson.png
    593.4 KB
Living in the shadows cant be a great upbringing for kids , just look at the hit rate of famous peoples kids for smack/crack/script abuse , I always knew fame itself was a poison chalice/double edged sword  so never sought it . Getting born into it , thats a tough hand of cards to be dealt for sure though. Money is no guarantee of happiness , money and fame is more often a recipe for disaster unless your a high functioning psycho  .

richness of spirit is way more valuable than pieces of silver  ;)
David.

Back