• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EMI Passive Summing Mixer [sold]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David_H

Greetings!

For sale is what I assume is a passive summing Mixer from EMI. I don't have the time or knowledge to restore this beauty, but for its age it is in very good condition. Notice the huge inductor coils for the filters. I already asked the EMI archive if they were interested in buying it but haven't heard back from them. A shame really, but its collecting dust here and that's not the way historic pieces like this should spend their days.

Asking price: 400? €
The Mixer is located in Austria. Shipping is no problem but the thing is fairly heavy. NORMAL PAYPAL ACCEPTED. I heard/read that you had troubles with people getting scammed - I have no interest in this being more complicated than it needs to be, I'd rather pay the paypal fee.

Best Regards,
David

Attachments

• Emi klein.jpg
    Emi klein.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Emi klein2.jpg
    Emi klein2.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 128
  • emi klein3.jpg
    emi klein3.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 128